Students interested in attending the school should gather the following documentation:
- Filled up the applicantion form in .docx format or .pdf format
- Short curriculum vitae
- Letter of support from the head of your laboratory/supervisor
Send an e-mail, until September 30th 2018, with the above files in pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An answer to your application should be sent until October 5th 2018.
- 1) clear aim to using crystallography as an experimental approach in the applicants’ ongoing projects (application forms, CV and supervisor’s letter);
- 2) priority to late PhD students, as well as postdocs or young investigators;
- 3) maximizing the inclusion of candidates working in different countries in South America; and,
- 4) students’ possibility of bringing in their own diffraction data.